Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Day 2008



Thomas Beau has been awake, and sitting in the living room chair (next to our front window) since about who knows -- very early - couldn't sleep, knowing that the snow was on its way! Needless to say, there is no school today, so we have a wonderful day ahead of us! Below is a picture of "Jellicle Melody," now an official part of The Moore Family, who I snapped while she was coming out from under Gary's car. More posts to follow today....


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

THe Rooney family is so jealous!! We had snow at 10 PM last night but this AM it was gone, replaced by RAIN!! Ugg! We are out of school anyway today so at least we don't have the sting of going to school added to the pain of the rain:)!

lindavaicius said...

Hi Scarlet,
My name is Linda vaicius, I am chris & Julie's aunt from Boston, Ma. I have been reading your blog and just had to leave a comment on this one especially. I am so happy to see that there is someone besides myself that loves the SNOW. I also have photos of snow on my blog, you can check it out at www.Ged-Lin.blogspot.com and by the way, your children are just adorable!

Scarlet said...

Linda - thanks so much for your comments! I'll definitely check out your blog, too!