That's right, baby! The LSU Tigers will be in full force and effect tomorrow night against the Ohio State Buckeyes! Let's look at this rationally. A Bengal Tiger, LSU's mascot, is the king of the jungle -- second only, I guess, to a Lion. A buckeye is a small, infinitesimal nut. I have this vision of Mike the Tiger chomping down on some Buckeyes tomorrow night! Ha! Beau is sporting his LSU hat, that Santa brought him. Needless to say, he may be a little hungover (from the sheer football excitement) on Tuesday morning at school!The Moore Family, sans mama, took full advantage of the 60 degree weather in Greenville this evening, and hit some golf balls on the range. Mama went jogging - trying to keep up with her training. Everybody have a fantastic week!


1 comment:
infinitesimal -is that a lawyer word:)?? I like it!
I hope your Tigers play a great game tonight!!
Post a Comment