It isn't every day that the national news media descends on Greenwood, SC, but they were there in force today to watch Barack Obama give a wonderful campaign speech. Although I tried to zoom in on Barack with my inadequate cell phone camera, you can't really see him -- other than the stick person in the middle of the stage. Unfortunately, the more I try to enlarge the picture, the blurrier he appears.I can only imagine that the way I felt watching Barack today is akin to how my mom felt watching Kennedy in the 1960s. We don't have the moon to conquer, but we certainly face incredible challenges here in 2008. He's a dynamic man -- someone who on the inside and outside is totally different from what we have seen before in presidential candidates. I welcome this change in politics. People complain that he doesn't have the experience. Good. He's a fresh face - seemingly willing to try something new.
2 comments:
Scarlet, When my daughter graduated from college 2 yrs ago He (Obama) was a guest speaker that day and he was awesome! My husband thought his speach was excellent so I know what you mean, he is impressive.
Scarlet, When my daughter graduated from college 2 yrs ago He (Obama) was a guest speaker that day and he was awesome! My husband thought his speach was excellent so I know what you mean, he is impressive.
Post a Comment