Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Don't Say "Cheese"

In theory, the subject of a picture should say "cheese," so that they will appear they are smiling in the shot. The picture below is of Maddie saying "cheese." Disaster.

In contrast, below I told her to smile real big for the picture. Perfection!


I guess the big news of the week is that the LSU crocs (and the pink mary-jane crocs) have arrived, and as predicted, Maddie will likely wear nothing else on her feet again. I love that she has taken to LSU, as her mama did in 1998 (and hasn't looked back)! We're gearing up for the big Auburn game, and can't wait to join the 90 thousand-plus in my beloved Tiger Stadium!



Heretofore (that's a big lawyer word - ha!), I have not talked very much about our pet, Jake, the Golden Retriever. Jake is 12 years old, but he looks great, doesn't he? He's sporting his Halloween scarf, fresh from the groomers.




As for Thomas Beau, these days he can be found either at cub scouts, on the t-ball practice field, doing his homework, or playing with his Star Wars Playstation game. He's excited about meeting Uncle C - another avid Star Wars fan!




Below is a picture of "Big Cody," who we won at the weekend carnival in downtown Greenville. I guess you can see who is getting most of the time with the toy....

No comments: