BOO!

Halloween is in full gear, and The Moore Family got things rolling last Tuesday night at Greenville's "Boo in the Zoo." Last night (since I have extra time on my hands to do such crazy things....ha), I was up way past my bedtime to create the pumpkin, to end all pumpkins - the Disney Princess Extravaganza! I carved Snow White (which probably gave me permanent carpal tunnel in my right hand), Jasmine and Aurora into our huge pumpkin. If I do say so myself, it's spectacular, and will be on display at the church's "Trunk or Treat" tonight. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get a good shot of the pumpkin because my camera's flash keeps ruining the picture. My cell phone camera took the shot enclosed, but I'll see if I can locate my instruction manual on my digital cam, and take some good shots tonight. At least you can see Maddie helping mom clean out the pumpkin, preparing for carving! 

No comments:
Post a Comment