Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Trip to the Library



I cannot deny that I absolutely love libraries! I always have - can't get enough of the shelves of books, the free magazines and newspapers to peruse, and now the enjoyment of seeing my babies enjoy the library, too! Last night, Maddie asked if we could go to the library after school today - completely on her own. "Of course!" I answered. She wanted to play the Magic School Bus computer game. I told her that I would pick her and Beau up early, and go to the library. We ended up spending over 2 hours there! There was a family sitting at a table near us, where both kids were working on their homework, and mom was doing her work. I envision the day that this will be The Moore Family, going to the library after school, getting homework done, and then looking for some new books.

No comments: