Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Star Wars Thanksgiving





















Happy Thanksgiving to all!. The Moore Family had a fantastic trip to Richmond, VA, to visit many cousins, aunts, uncles and dear friends. Of course, Beau found time to play a bit of friendly "light saber" battles with his cousin. The biggest news of the weekend is that Scarlet has discovered Napster. My dear cousin, who we'll call "J.B.," introduced me, and I'm totally hooked.

J.B. and I also partaked of all the luxuries of the Short Pump shopping center, including my inaugural trip to H&M, as well as shoe shopping at Nordstrom, while sitting on silken couches with pillows, being serenaded by a live pianist playing "Phanton of the Opera" tunes. I tried not to sing too much, but sometimes I couldn't help it. We had lunch at "Cheesecake Factory" which was a sheer delight.

Here are more pictures from the glorious weekend.

































No comments: