
Well - I guess I'm officially on the Blog bandwagon. I admit, I enjoy reading blogs so much, and who knows? Maybe there are those who would enjoy mine, too.
Madeleine Irene went to her fifth ballet class this morning. Slowly but surely, she's getting the hang of it. Last week, all the girls got in "trouble" because they were high on Halloween candy. None of them danced, and they were too hyper to pay attention to the teacher. I admire anyone who would spend an hour teaching three year-olds ballet. She did much better today. (Yes, that's our microwave on the floor - Gary is painting the kitchen.)
The big news of the weekend is that the hot tub is up and running. We bought a house that came with the tub -- we have no instruction manual, and no prior experience with hot tubs. The brand is "Pacific Marquis," which apparently stopped manufacturing our model in the early 90s. So - we're dealing with at least a 16 year-old hot tub. I finally found the company on the internet (which now goes by the name "Marquis" spas), and the guy assured me that we had many years of service to look forward to. Well - he was right, at least for now. Beau and I scrubbed the thing from top to bottom, filled it up with water, and turned on the heat. Works like a charm. Although I have thought of our family as "poor" recently, I couldn't help but feel "rich" in the tub, with my dear family -- all four of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment