Yes, this is my "in" box at work - on my desk and in the floor. I walked in today, and thought seriously about turning around. This is not staged, and it looks like something out of a "Shoe" comic strip. Such is the life of a public service attorney. I do get satisfaction in knowing that each of those files represents children who I am helping to free for adoption. The pictures on the right side of the screen were drawn by my babies, as well as my cousin's children. There is a black plaque on the wall under the pictures, that was given to me by my dear cousin, David, a Gulf War Veteran and hero, at my law school graduation. It says that I have successfully completed the "LSU Courtroom Combat Training Program: Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever." That's a Marine Corps saying, that is a wonderful mantra for life.Friday, November 17, 2006
"IN" BOX
Yes, this is my "in" box at work - on my desk and in the floor. I walked in today, and thought seriously about turning around. This is not staged, and it looks like something out of a "Shoe" comic strip. Such is the life of a public service attorney. I do get satisfaction in knowing that each of those files represents children who I am helping to free for adoption. The pictures on the right side of the screen were drawn by my babies, as well as my cousin's children. There is a black plaque on the wall under the pictures, that was given to me by my dear cousin, David, a Gulf War Veteran and hero, at my law school graduation. It says that I have successfully completed the "LSU Courtroom Combat Training Program: Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever." That's a Marine Corps saying, that is a wonderful mantra for life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment