Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Story Behind the Picture


Here is a picture of Madeleine Irene eating ice cream - not a terribly earth-shattering event, but it was taken at my cherished (not "beloved") ice cream shop "Spill the Beans" in downtown Greenville. Thomas Beau got sick all night last night, and had to stay home from school. Gary kept Maddie at home, too, so when mom got home around 6:30, my task was to get Maddie out of the house for a change of scenery (for her and dad!). I'm excited because I can tell that spring is just around the corner. There were quite a few people in downtown, walking toward the suspension bridge across from the ice cream shop, since the weather was so nice. Maddie and I sat and ate our treats (I opted for an all-fruit smoothie), and watched the people pass by the window. Beau is feeling much better - he seemingly had only a 24-hour bug.

No comments: