Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Best of Both Worlds



Greetings from The Moore Family sick ward - starring mom! I have been sick for the past week, and only today started to feel like I would ever be normal again. The above pictures are of Beau and Maddie, both before and after they saw Hannah Montana a/k/a Miley Cyrus on the big screen. I was supposed to take them on Saturday, but Gary had to pinch hit due to my illness. The concert was in 3-D, which explains Maddie's "bug" glasses. They had a fabulous time! Hannah sings a song, with lyrics: "You get the best of both worlds; chillin' out, take it slow, then you rock out the show!" Needless to say, Hannah tunes have been popular fare with the little singer, Maddie.

I couldn't resist taking the shot below, for very obvious reasons! All of Maddie's pets were properly covered with the Mike the Tiger blanket, for naptime.

Everybody have a great week!

No comments: