
What a great weekend the Moore Family had at Monkey Joe's! This is a great children's place in Greenville, that is also good for the parents, too. You pay one price, and you can stay all day - until 8 p.m. - playing on the giant inflatable toys. Plus, there is a parent's area, with wifi, and comfy leather couches. We spent 3.5 hours at Monkey Joe's, and had a thoroughly great time! Here's Beau, looking somewhat like Jerry Falwell in his slide technique...
As for mom, I spent my time at Monkey Joe's reading "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," and some of my textbooks for the Fall semester. I guess I'm on the Harry bandwagon, and actually am really getting into the book. I don't think I could start from the very beginning of the series, but I figure since I've seen the first 4 movies, I can read the last 3 books.
There is no shortage of healthy, nutritious treats at Monkey Joe's, as evidenced by Maddie's popsicle. Perhaps you can make out the fact that this is a "Dora" popsicle? It kind of looks like Maddie is giving Dora a kiss!
Maddie also loves riding the toy pony, which is for "babies," according to Beau.
Everybody have a great week!







No comments:
Post a Comment