Friday, November 7, 2008

Interview With The Maddie

Mom: Who did you vote for, Maddie?

Maddie: Ra-Back Obama

Mom: Seriously? I thought you voted for John McCain.

Maddie: I voted for John McCain at my school, mom - at my school.

Mom: Where did you vote for Ra-Back Obama?

Maddie: I voted him for the President. I wanted him to be the President of the United States of America. And to the Republic it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. And, I will be honest and kind today, and help others in my own special way. A good attitude will help me learn, I'll get along with others and do a good turn. And having good character will help me be the best student that I can be!

Mom: Do you want to say anything else to the readers?

Maddie: Ra-Back Obama, I wish you would win! He's my favorite President. That's it! I'm done.

No comments: