Today, the Moore Family traveled to Asheville, N.C., to get a Christmas Tree (authentic, North Carolina tree), and to see the gingerbread houses at Grove Park Inn. As usual, the houses were absolutely amazing - although the grand prize winner was not at the Inn - I bet it will be making an appearance on Good Morning America next week. Enjoy the glory of the houses!
These pictures, taken with my camera phone, do not do the houses justice, and represent only a small sampling of the houses that are on display -- from entries all over the United States. Seeing the gingerbread houses is always one of the highlights of the Christmas season for the Moore Family.


As I said, we got our Christmas tree today. Here is Gary haggling with the salesman, to get a fair price. The tree is going to be great - and I'll take a picture of it with my "real" camera once it's ready.





No comments:
Post a Comment