I haven't blogged in an eternity - can't seem to find the time at all. While there are those around me who are struggling for work and losing jobs, I'm covered up with plenty of work. I feel happy and grateful, knowing that it could be fleeting with economic catastrophe just around the corner.
What's been going on in the world of the Moore Family? Beau and Maddie continue to grow every day. Maddie is an accelerated reader at school. And, she also almost made her teacher cry this week because she prepared a special card and treats for the "new girl" in her class, to make sure she felt welcome. She made a point to sit with her at lunch, and make sure she properly got accustomed to her surroundings. As for Thomas Beau, he informed me that he is not a little baby anymore - he's 8 years old, and if he wants to watch a show with a "Y-7" rating on cartoon network, that's none of my business! Oh boy.... I just mentioned in passing that I don't like the shows on cartoon network at all, which prompted him accusing me of treating him like a baby. Maybe he has a point. I mean - he's almost in double digits.
Maddie has started drama classes again for the Spring, and Beau just signed up for baseball - he's literally an "LSU Tiger," because the league has all the SEC teams. I'm aching for spring to be here officially!
No comments:
Post a Comment